Cabo San Lucas

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Bunko Group


These ladies crack me up! I have the most fun Bunko group EVER (probably helps that I've never been in one before). This month had a Halloween theme of course and here is our group shot. If you are looking for me...I'm the "Table Runner". Cheesy I know, the cheesier the better for Halloween. I didn't want anyone to know it was me and the second I came to the door the few people already there decided it was either me or my friend Renee. I tried just standing there silent hoping it would throw people off (thinking no one would believe I could be silent for very long) but when Renee showed up they knew it was me. I wonder what Liz's neighbors thought as a Table walked down the sidewalk and up to her house....hmmmm?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: