Cabo San Lucas

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2008 Recap

So far this year it has been a busy one but I think I am beginning to understand that busy is normal. It is all in the way you handle and schedule your "busy". I posted a little slide show that catches you up on 2008. Dan & I got to have a little alone time in January when Dan's company sent us to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas and then again in June to the beautiful West Baden Resort. One on One time is soooo very important!! Cooper has been busy playing both Spring & Fall Football and Mackey tried his hand at T-Ball in the Spring. Over the summer they enjoyed going to the Zoo, Children's Museum, tons of bike rides & playing with friends. In July we took a family vacation to Michigan to visit friends Kelli, Dan, Aubrey & Drew. We had a great time climbing sand dunes, playing on the beach & building sand castles. August was an active month for Dan and I with Dan competing in his first Duathlon & I finished my first Triathlon. Also in August, Cooper started 1st Grade and Mackey began Pre-K. I can't believe how big they are getting!

Well now you are all caught up, hopefully I will keep up with this blog thing on a semi-regular basis and update more than once a year!!

5 comments:

Tina Miles said...

Welcome back to blogland! We're glad to have you back in. And I know I said this in an email but I'll say it again--you did a Triatholon?!? Girl, YOU ROCK!

The Wolfe Family said...

Enjoyed the slideshow while rocking out to some tunes! Awesome pictures in there - your family is gorgeous :) Love ya!

The Liller Family said...

Yayyyy - you have a blog! Rock on sista-friend! Great slideshow pics too!

Shannon said...

Awesome!! I love your blog!! And a triathalon!! You are AWESOME!!! I look forward to keeping up with you guys, of course @ bunko too ;)!!! Love, Shan

E said...

There are some really amazing shots in that slideshow! Breathtaking even. Then there was that one of you and Amber and your husbands. That one was just plain scary. Love ya girl!